Individual and family therapy services are provided in order to address the needs of both the primary user and the persons affected by the user’s addiction, in accordance with an individualized plan of care designed to support the individual or family system’s recovery goals.
- Must meet the outpatient level of care as determined by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Must have a substance abuse/dependence diagnosis
- Total abstinence for individuals in care for substance abuse/dependence
- Meeting the objectives outlined in the Individualized Plan of Care
- Completion of Harm Reduction/Relapse Prevention Plan