The goal of our Women’s Recovery group is to provide gender-specific, trauma-sensitive relapse prevention supports and skill building for women who have a substance abuse or dependence diagnosis. This is an ongoing weekly group treatment and group members receive drug testing.
- Must meet the outpatient level of care as determined by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Must have a substance abuse/dependence diagnosis
- Must have a period of abstinence
- Total abstinence
- Meeting the objectives outlined in client’s Individualized Plan of Care
- Community connection
- Have a healthy recovery plan in place